In the highly regulated health care industry, health care providers, suppliers and other entities must manage an array of issues to remain in compliance with state and federal regulations. From HIPAA to Stark to state licensing regulations, health care providers and entities have numerous legal obligations. Dennis, Wenger & Abrell can help you manage those obligations so that you can focus on caring for your patients and running your business.
Dennis, Wenger & Abrell’s experience covers the spectrum of health care law. We advise and assist clients in developing compliance programs, restructuring their business, engaging in joint ventures, addressing medical records issues, drafting physician contracts, solving employment law issues, defending litigation and investigations, responding to legal crises, completing fair market value documentation and addressing a wide-array of regulatory issues.
Whatever your health care legal needs, Dennis, Wenger & Abrell has the experience and professionals to help.
- Counsel medical providers in state and federal health care regulatory issues and operational matters;
- Develop, monitor and document compliance programs;
- Negotiate, implement and audit corporate integrity agreements;
- Counsel clients on physician contracting, non-compete agreements and business matters;
- Represent physicians, physician groups and other healthcare providers in mergers and acquisitions;
- Counsel clients on negotiation of provider agreements, physician recruitment, employment and retention, peer review issues, patient consent and records issues; and
- Represent clients in litigation, including corporate disputes, False Claims Act litigation and employment litigation.