Civil litigation is a large part of our practice, and a particular strength of our firm. Much of our administrative law practice also involves court actions and judicial resolution of disputes before trial courts and regulatory bodies.
We have a sophisticated litigation practice capable of securing successful verdicts and settlements in even the most complex legal disputes in trial, in administrative proceedings, and on appeals cases in both state and federal court.
We have brought a wide range of cases to court, including:
- Breach of contract cases and contract disputes
- Unfair competition
- Non-compete agreements and other employment law agreements
- Partnership and corporate disputes
- Employment Discrimination
- Intellectual property cases such as trademark and copyright violations